That's Not My Goat free book

Главная Форумы Форум 1 That's Not My Goat free book

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Rockydob 6 года, 9 месяцев назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

Rockydob
    Участник

Fiona Watt,Rachel Wells: That’s Not My Goat
    Author: Fiona Watt,Rachel Wells
    Number of Pages:
    Published Date:
    Publisher:
    Publication Country:
    Language:
    ISBN: 9781409570530
    Download Link: >>> That’s Not My Goat <<<

» Through taking hold of all that lives in us, we participate consciously in the transformation of our particular personal self which is often That’s Not My Goat download PDF closed to higher insights toward a greater possibility of experiencing a living, dynamic spiritual life that awakens our being and serves the progression of the world in which we live. » Lisa RomeroAt the foundation of Western esoteric studies is an understanding of the evolution of consciousness. Anthroposophically based esoteric training focuses on strengthening the human soul. Ancient and modern practices are reenlivened to meet humanity s evolving needs and to fulfill our present task of cultivating freedom and love to its highest degree.Individual efforts toward developing the higher self is essential for genuine progress on the inner work path. The clear insights and exercises outlined in this book reveal the meaning and necessity of this essential effort in the present age of the consciousness soul, contributing to simultaneously enlivening both our inner and outer work. The path of developing the self and our work in the world are not separated but united through our practices and their results.»

Happy Money: The New Science of Smarter Spending
    http://salonmasterclass.com/groups/bones-of-the-lost-free-pdf
    Modesty Blaise — the Killing Distance download pdf, epub

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Вы должны авторизироваться для ответа в этой теме.